Would you like to join the Moth Migration Project and be included in exhibitions for 2018 and 2019? You do not need to be an artist. Individuals and groups are encouraged to apply. Everyone from any part of the world is welcome. Please follow the details below.
- Color: black, white or grey paper and or/ink (off white, cream or light tan is fine) – No colour
- Size: No larger than 6″ (15.25cm)and no smaller than 1″ (2.5cm).
- Paper weight can be variable, from about 30g/m to 270g/m.
- Matte paper only please – No Glossy Paper – No “printer paper”
- Species: Please consider researching and making your own regional moth.
- Mediums: Cut paper, linocut, lithography, etching, laser cut, silkscreen, letterpress, drawing, watercolor, paint; Please no photograph no digital prints, no computer print outs, no origami
- When in doubt keep image plain and simple
- Please make at least 5 of the same moth for visual grouping, you may make as many moths as you like.
- Please print name, city or town, state or province, country on the back of each moth.
- Please click this link to fill out the Moth Migration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/PKZSiinnwNcS53ug2
- Documentation: All artists locations will be documented at MothMigrationProject.Net. A text sheet and diagram with all participants will accompany the installation.
- Important: Moth shape must be cut out of paper. Please do not send moth with any background image or paper. Just the outside contour as seen in the top image.
- Please share your photos progress and completed moth photos on our FB group page, Moth Migration Project
Fine Print: Due to the volume of expected contributors I am unable to return the moths. The exhibition will be well documented and all photos will be available from my website. Your contribution will also be noted on my website. There are no fees and no exchange of money involved.
If you have any problems, please email me at email@example.com